Monday, June 1, 2009

Miss me?

I just checked the date of my last post. May 14th. Wow. That was almost 3 weeks ago. It has been a crazy few weeks in my world. Here's a tiny glimpse of what I've been up to:
  • Moved out of our house just over 2 weeks ago. This entailed not only packing up what we needed for a 4-6 week period but also packing up everything on the 1st floor of our house. Why you ask...because we are doing a massive kitchen renovation and there is simply no way we could stay there with 2 20-month olds. Here's a pic of my kitchen after demolition:



  • Volunteered to help out with my local multiples club first sale. This meant many hours planning the event, pestering members to sell at the sale, running around picking up things last minute, plus getting my own stuff ready to sell. I had a lot of fun doing it though and our first sale was a HUGE success. And now we start preparing for our fall sale...
  • Participated in not 1 but 2 "National Multiple Births Awareness Day" celebrations. Our multiples club had a huge event on Wednesday of last week. It was at our local My Gym and it was really fantastic to see so many other sets of twins and triplets there. The media even showed up and I ended up on the local news being interviewed about life with multiples.
  • And of course, overseeing the work being done on our kitchen as well as all the other things that daily life demands.

Whew...I'm exhausted just thinking about it all again.

2 comments:

  1. i did! i did! glad you're back. :) can't wait to see the finished kitchen pics (now that we've seen the "before" shots). i would love to re-do our kitchen one day...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back! Missed seeing posts from you! I hope your renovations go as planned!

    ReplyDelete