How many times have I uttered this phrase in the last 2 years? Too many to count. Usually it's followed with something like "we would have returned you to the manufacturer months ago". Of course I don't really mean it, but Lord does it help that they are sooo darn cute.
To celebrate the cuteness in my life, here's a fun list of some recent cute happenings:
- Daniel and his "I'm going to back up at you and yell "knee" until you pull me up onto your knee and read me a story.
- Ben is now able to say Daniel...it sounds something like "Danell".
- Ben screaming "D" whenever you chase him...meaning that you should chase Daniel instead.
- Daniel now says "love you" if I say it first.
- Daniel's squeal when someone comes to the door.
- The boys insisting that Daddy kiss Mommy too (and not just them).
- Daniel insisting that you take him for a "walk" too whenever we walk with Ben holding onto our hands.
- And pictures like this: