Saturday, January 23, 2010

A few of my favourite things (part I)

I've been meaning to do this for awhile. Last week, the question of the week over at Multiples and More was "what are your favourite blogs?" I spent a bit of time reading responses and managed to find a few great ones that I hadn't managed to stumble across before. I LOVE finding a new blog to read. So, without further ado, here are a few of my favourites (in case you haven't stumbled across these ones yet):

1. Bird on the Street - Charlie has got to be the cutest little boy ever and I just love his mommy's attitude and perspective on life and raising a child with CP.

2. The Spohrs are Multiplying - This blog is written by Heather Spohr, mommy to Madeline and now Annabel. Madeline was an amazing little girl. She was a preemie and passed away last Spring. That is when I found this blog. The emotions were so raw and I was just drawn in. I couldn't stop reading. I'm glad I kept reading. Just yesterday, Annabel Violet was born (full-term)!

3. To the Max - Ellen's son Max loves the colour purple. And her daughter Sabrina...well, she's just a cutie pie. Ellen has some some great insights and perspective on raising a son with CP since she's been doing it for a few years now.

4. Gina's Weight Watchers Recipes - I (re)joined Weight Watchers just about a year ago now and this blog has some great recipes.

5. Bitch Cakes - Sheryl is an inspiration. I love her perspective on weight loss, getting fit and eating healthier.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out!

    I should look into that recipe blog--might encourage me to eat a little better.

    ReplyDelete