I've been meaning to do this for awhile. Last week, the question of the week over at Multiples and More was "what are your favourite blogs?" I spent a bit of time reading responses and managed to find a few great ones that I hadn't managed to stumble across before. I LOVE finding a new blog to read. So, without further ado, here are a few of my favourites (in case you haven't stumbled across these ones yet):
1. Bird on the Street - Charlie has got to be the cutest little boy ever and I just love his mommy's attitude and perspective on life and raising a child with CP.
2. The Spohrs are Multiplying - This blog is written by Heather Spohr, mommy to Madeline and now Annabel. Madeline was an amazing little girl. She was a preemie and passed away last Spring. That is when I found this blog. The emotions were so raw and I was just drawn in. I couldn't stop reading. I'm glad I kept reading. Just yesterday, Annabel Violet was born (full-term)!
3. To the Max - Ellen's son Max loves the colour purple. And her daughter Sabrina...well, she's just a cutie pie. Ellen has some some great insights and perspective on raising a son with CP since she's been doing it for a few years now.
4. Gina's Weight Watchers Recipes - I (re)joined Weight Watchers just about a year ago now and this blog has some great recipes.
5. Bitch Cakes - Sheryl is an inspiration. I love her perspective on weight loss, getting fit and eating healthier.