Monday, September 13, 2010

Three is just around the corner

Well...3 is just around the corner. As in the Ben and Daniel will turn 3 on Sunday. WOW. That's all I can say.

They are getting so grown up. Preschool starts this week. Unfortunately Ben won't be able to go on the first day since he has a casting appointment. So Daniel will go all by himself on Wednesday and then they'll both go on Friday.

They tried on their new backpacks and indoor sneakers this afternoon. Neither would take their new sneakers off and Daniel wore his backpack right up til bedtime. Pretty cute stuff.

To celebrate their 3rd birthday, we had pictures done on Sunday and my parent's place. Click here to see a sneak peek. I think they turned out great and can't wait to see the rest. And my favourite...well...the one of Ben on the swing. It makes my heart sing to see him this happy.

6 comments:

  1. WOW. 3 years!

    The photos are stunning.

    I'm so excited to hear how preschool goes for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope preschool goes really well for them both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! They look so grownup! I thought of Ben swinging on his own, and thought WOW! Don't you love when he does normal kid stuff even if it is a little bit bad? Like running away from me in a crowded place. I must be going crazy . . . And don't you love them getting so fond of the school accessories? That just kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is o.k. for Daniel to do something independantly once in awhile and visa-versa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GingerB - I hear ya! Yep...love it!

    And yep...can't believe he can swing on his own so well. Love, love, love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Caryanne! Can E and I send a birthday card to the boys? It will be late, b/c I'm not up on my blogreading...but we'd like to send one anyway.

    Write me at cpmom2009@yahoo.com so we can have your address! Happy birthday to your big boys!!

    ReplyDelete