Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wheelchair Fun

Ben got to try out another wheelchair today. I really know nothing about it except that it is a Zippie...and he loved it. It took him about 5 seconds to figure out how it worked. Check the concentration in the photo below. (By the way, this one is one-size too big for him...that's why he has the block under his feet.)


After a trip down the hallway all by himself, including turning and going backwards, he decided it's even more fun to use it to play basketball!



And here's a video I took of him as he figured out how to use it...


7 comments:

  1. Could he be any cuter? Not possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey - I don't think so...but I'm his mom so I'm biased! Thanks for reading (and commenting).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the Zippie Zone too. Ashley was to try the TiLite Areo Z this week too. But one has to be ordered and it's going to take 4 weeks. I'm feeling like we should just go ahead with the Zippie Zone. I hope you got to take it home and he gets a few days with it at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Ben! What good control he has!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zippies are great. I have a Quickie (Zippie is a part of Quickie) and I can't imagine having anything else. It's very similar to what Ben's using actually.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    karman ergonomic wheelchair


    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete