Here is a recap of their appointments (boys are now 29 months old):
- Daniel completely cooperated and for the first time was weighed on the adult scale and stood for his height (instead of lying down for his length).
- Daniel now weighs 26 lbs! And is 89 cm's tall. 26 lbs is just amazing for Daniel. He jumped from the 3rd to the 10th percentile in weight! The pedi has always been concerned about his weight but he was thrilled with him today.
- Ben was a rockstar and "walked" in on his own in his walker. The pedi had never seen him in his walker and was totally impressed.
- Both boys were total superstars and cooperative during their examinations.
- Ben now weighs 28.6 lbs and is 89 cm's long. Needless to say, Ben is still weighed on the baby scale and lays down for a length measurement.
- I talked to the pedi about Ben doing hippotherapy starting in May and Ben's potential allergy to horses. We now have a plan to deal with this so hopefully it'll all be fine.
I think those are the main highlights of the trip. I was so proud of my boys!