Friday, November 26, 2010


I just had to do a post so I could show you this picture of Ben and "Sarah"! This is from this morning's Conductive Education session. They are practicing independent standing and ended up holding hands. How cute is that?
We are having just a fantastic week here. Doing Conductive Ed with a classmate is COMPLETELY different than doing it ALONE. Much more fun for Ben...and much easier on me too.
Sarah's mom and I seem very similar and both want our kids to do more Conductive Education with each other whenever possible so we're trying to coordinate schedules for the winter and spring sessions.
So there is definitely some more CE in our future!

2 comments:

  1. I don't really know what CE is but having a "friend" who gets you must be so lovely for you and for Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww look at them holding hands.
    Sweet.

    I love that you have found someone "who gets it" and you can a have a live conversation with an adult..WOOT!! WOOT!!

    I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete