Wednesday, April 22, 2009

WordFUL Wednesday

Sorry. I'm breaking the rules. I already declared it Wordless Wednesday and here I am writing a post. But I have good reason. After just posting 2 days ago about Ben "losing" words and starting Speech Therapy, he decided today that he'd like to talk. He said "tractor", "Uh-oh", and "car" many, many times today. He just kept saying them over and over (mostly in context). It was amazing!

In related news, Ben has also decided that he now likes apples, cheese and raisins. Last week, he wouldn't touch any of these items with a 10-foot pole, but now he can't get enough of them.

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. That's great news! I'm glad to hear he's saying more! My girls will eat funny sometimes too... they'll like something one day and not want it the next. By the way, I love the swing pictures you posted!

    ReplyDelete